From the end of June 2023, Detritus turned from Open source to a classic format. Therefore, from the next issue (September 2023) the following yearly subscription rates will be applied on the new volumes:
An institutional subscription provides online access to all Detritus contents for all physical locations, institution-wide.
Tier 1 – € 350 Entry-level pricing for libraries, research institution and Universities from Low Income Developing Countries *
Tier 2 – € 700 Libraries, research institutions and Universities
Tier 3 – € 1000 Small Companies (<100 employes)
Tier 4 – € 2000 Medium and Large Companies (>100 employes)
* Please check the World Bank classification of your country in this relevant list
The Supporting subscription, further to the online access to all Detritus contents for all physical locations, institution-wide., provides the following benefits:
- 2 printed copies per each Journal issue
- Mention of the individual Institution (with logo and profile) on the Detritus web site
- 30% discount on the publication fee for Supplemental issues relating to the dissemination of European Projects
- Availability up to four journal pages per year (both on the printed and online issue) for promoting activities (study programs, technical notes, etc.) carried out by the individual University/Company
Tier 5 – € 3000 Institutions (Universities, Agencies, Research Institutes, Companies, etc.) whishing to support financially the Journal.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO SUBSCRIBE WILL BE SOON AVAILABLE!